Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat    FAQ

Portal » Board index » Public » General

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: New DoM Members
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 pm 

that the first and third ones were intense. that 7string is like a freaking surfboard.

i really like that isis song. is most of their stuff like that? i may have to download some of it. i like that like walking, real smooth bass stuff. i dabbled alittle in bass and i love stuff that flows like that. i dont listen to alot of chili peppers but i love playing them cause flea moves around the fretboard so much its fun to play as opposed to just 3, 5 on E, 3, 5 on A. i never got good enough to play any slap/tap type stuff though.

i listen to a very diverse amount of music now. everything from pantera, to dream theatre, to jack johnson, to Clapton, to The Cobra Skulls.

and Divyne i didnt forget about you.... Honda CBR600RR 2007. Jardin exhaust that is practically a straight pipe and super loud so im heard. custom lights so it doesnt look like rudders on a submarine.

Her name is Charlize :)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm 

Ah... a crotch rocket with a name, I like it. :)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 pm 

I think me and Div agree that we like you Nanako

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 pm 

yay :) if we chat about music and bikes all day im gonna love it here. lol. oh yeah and raid from time to time.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 pm 

Resto Shammy is the game and Lysiscore it the name, I love wow it is one of my favorite things to do nowadays i am fairly new i am very random and like Milk and cheese i am also a full time high school student Class of 2010 baby pst i am a senior... but you knew that! I learn quickly and can be very social but if i am not talking back in vent its prolly cuz i am raging at something like the window being open or because i farted and it smelt bad or something like that ok happy raiding all!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am 

Nice to meet you. Shammy. We like shammy. Healer shammy. You will do well.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:46 pm 

Alright, where to start...

I'm usually called Senko, my main is a Paladin named Novaiis.

I've raided a few times with various members of this guild, and I know Lysiscore, Vigoris, and Squishyninja in real life (having known them since I was still attending Highschool).

In raids I'm fairly serious, putting the focus on the fight first rather than any idle chatter that may be going on.

I have decent raiding experience, but sadly I've never gone beyond Rotface/Festergut in Icecrown Citadel due to the fact that I've usually had to do ICC via PUGs.

Aside from my raiding skill, I'm a fairly relaxed guy and am willing to help out others whenever possible (I seriously have way too much free time).

Hope that you guys will find a use for me.

Post Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:04 pm 

I r a Tank DK with plenty of raiding skill (still need a little more experience deeper into icc do to always pugging) looking to join a great guild that my cousin Lysiscore is always bragging about lols.

I am a sophomore in high school who can easily dedicate his time after school to weekday raids and would love to be in an actual raiding guild instead of having to run pugs all the time.

I have quite a few friends in DoM who all say its pretty great and i would sure like to get a piece of that =)

Thank you!

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm 

What up new enh shaman with plenty of raiding exp played pre bc for 2 years quit during bc and now back to raid wotlk.

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm 

armeggeden wrote:
What up new enh shaman with plenty of raiding exp played pre bc for 2 years quit during bc and now back to raid wotlk.

Just in time, how long has wotlk been out now (a week/month)?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Portal » Board index » Public » General